poniedziałek, 16 marca 2009

New week new researches

During this week the research in my company continues. As this is my second assignment I’m still in the phase of obtaining information how the company works and in which areas I can assist. I have got some initial blurred ideas but it’s far too little to be able to present my client any proposals. However I should be able to speed up a bit this week as Arjan will spend this week with me here and hopefully we manage to provide some advice.
So today we had a session on customer service management and tried to understand how this concept is understood and what the reality is.

And herewith are some photos from company surroundings:
Company dog:


My company building:

Other neighboring companies buildings:





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz